The full range of documentation developed together with the established procedures for coordination of the design development work of the other disciplines, helped us to address couple of key challenges:
* to deliver for execution complete sets of coordinated and approved working architectural drawings on time, successively for every phase of the construction;
* to elaborate and develop all needed construction details, schedules and specifications making the design build-able within the contracted budget and quality requirements;
* to identify and solve numerous interference problems between the MEP systems from one side and structural and architectural elements from the other.
* to supply the general contractor with constantly updated information regarding quantities and options for product and material selection;
* to provide solutions, implement and coordinate all requests for design and functionality changes coming from the client side;
* to make sure each individual tenant design can be integrated in the overall building environment;
* to prepare the required as-built documentation.
As a result there were hundreds of drawings submitted, some of them issued with numerous revisions reflecting changes and comments from the client or other consultants. For the purpose of this presentation, they are grouped in 6 chapters, each illustrated with a few samples and corresponding descriptions.
This would not be possible without employing the most advanced IT technologies in our sector in addition to establishing strict routines for the repetitive actions as well as assigning specific task oriented roles and field of responsibility to every team member for the whole duration of the project.
Size: 27 items